Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a little something I whipped up!



I am just loving the art of Shirring, Thanks Samantha from Jettas Nest for her valuable tips! I have added some new dresses to my Etsy Shop all of the Shirred dresses are multi sized to fit either as a Dress a Top or even a Skirt.  See how practicle this style is!!!!  My daughters are just loving that I have mastered this skill! I also added some cute little brooches to some of the dresses, which can be worn with any outfit!


I purchased this cute little bird cage Torso stand too to show off my wares!







I made this little Apron skirt too out of Patty Youngs Mezzanine fabric.  I have had this fabric sitting in my stash for ages and wasnt quite sure what to do with it.  I think it turned out ok!



2 comments:

  1. I am really loving all of these. You have a real flair. Just beautiful, go well : ) Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ! they are fab for your first effort as I am waaaaay too scared to do shirring, my poor machine would probably blow up :-)

    ReplyDelete